- Featured Products
- Main Catalog
- CD Kits w/HCl
- CD Kits w/ Citric Acid
- CDS - Aqueous Chlorine Dioxide
- CDH- Acidified Sodium Chlorite
- Chlorine Dioxide Gel
- Calcium Hypochlorite
- MMS - Chlorine Dioxide
- Detoxification Products
- Parasite Products
- Immune Support Products
- Colloidal Silver Products
- DMSO Products
- Herbal Products
- Mineral Products
- Bath & Spa
- Bottles and Supplies
- Detox Clay
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Diatomaceous Earth
1. Keavys Corner LLC Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Keavys Corner LLC Affiliate Program. In this agreement, the term "Affiliate" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Keavys Corner LLC refers to the product owner and publisher. The Keavys Corner LLC Affiliate Program is administered through our own internal affiliate system.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Continued participation in the program will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applications are processed every business day and applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the Keavys Corner LLC Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
Affiliates will receive 10% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Keavy's Corner LLC may run sales on products or storewide at any time. Sale prices on items will be reflected in the commission, you receive commission for the discounted price.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links or use Affiliate code. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
Affiliates cannot use own code or affiliate link to make purchase. Any offenses to said rule will result in suspension and/or termination.
Keavys Corner LLC pays affiliates via company check or Zelle bank transfers. If you would like to be paid via Paypal, you will have to send us a money request. We do not maintain a Paypal account. Payment is made every 30 days. Minimum Payout is $25.00. If after 90 days the minimum has not been reached, Keavys Corner LLC will payout what balance has accrued. It is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program and to maintain such information as need to assure proper commission payments. If payments exceed 600.00 in a calendar year you will be issued a 1099 tax form. We will contact you if we need your SS or FEIN number. If you do not remit tax information, you will be removed from the program and forfeit any money owed above $599.99 for the calendar year.
7. Order Fulfillment
Keavys Corner LLC will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links or affiliate codes. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Keavys Corner LLC products from other websites as a "reseller" and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay, Amazon or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Keavys Corner LLC will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped except by Keavys Corner LLC.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Keavys Corner LLC Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Keavys Corner LLC. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Keavys Corner LLC policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites
Keavys Corner LLC reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Keavys Corner LLC Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Keavys Corner LLC, Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Keavys Corner LLC or any other site..
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Keavys Corner LLC brand and marketing resources
- Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at https://kvlab.com/affiliatetools.html. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
- Affiliates are permitted to use graphics of products and logos from our website and make their own banner.
The following rules apply to making a banner. Violation of any of these rules will result in immediate expulsion from the program.
- No medical claims
- No guarantees
- Logo, Name of Product, approved link, Free Shipping in USA, Call to action, Company name and/or website name is all that is allowed.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Keavys Corner LLC logo, logo marks or other Keavys Corner LLC website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Keavys Corner LLC
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term " Keavys Corner LLC ", “KVLab” or “Natrichlor” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (https://mysite.keavyscorner/kvlab).
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Keavys Corner LLC. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote "coupon stacking" sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use their assigned coupon code on personal orders. Doing so will result in the immediate termination of your affiliate account and your order will be canceled.
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
- Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay, Amazon or other auction sites.
11. Keavys Corner LLC Anti-Spam Policy
Keavys Corner LLC strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Keavys Corner LLC, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, Keavys Corner LLC may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Keavys Corner LLC discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program, but also being banned from our website and any affiliated sites.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at email@example.com
12. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Keavys Corner LLC or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate's Web Site, all links to the Keavys Corner LLC websites, and all Keavys Corner LLC trademarks and logos, other Keavys Corner LLC marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. Limitation of Liability
Keavys Corner LLC will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
Keavys Corner LLC makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate's potential to earn income from the affiliate program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Keavys Corner LLC will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Keavys Corner LLC Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.